Theatre offers a solid foundation for your future endeavors. It allows you to prepare for careers that are increasingly dependent on the humanities—careers in performance, public office, education, non-profit, and the corporate sector. Graduates with degrees in theatre can become professional actors, directors, designers, stage managers, arts administrators, talent agents, teachers, entrepreneurs, lawyers, marketing specialists, and sales directors
What a Theatre Minor Can Do for You
- Be a part of a team! A theatre minor perfectly complements ALL majors and is impressive to employers.
- Cultivate a greater sense of awareness and the ability to communicate with focus and effectiveness.
- A command of your voice with the ability to present yourself well in groups or presentations.
- A diverse understanding of texts and how to analyze them quickly and glean their meaning.
- Learn more about yourself—your strengths and weaknesses.
- Helps you find more empathy and understanding for people from different backgrounds.